Monday, January 23, 2012

Madeline's Blessing

November 27, 2011
This past Sunday we had the opportunity to bless Madeline at my home ward in Jensen. It worked out so well since we had so many family members out for Thanksgiving anyway. Aaron gave a beautiful blessing reminding me again what a wonderful husband I have. After we went back to my parent's house for a luncheon with the family. Madeline wore my blessing dress and cap but I think she looked cuter than I did with her round little face. It was a wonderful day and the perfect way to finish the weekend with family.

Jensen Family

My parents

Nieces and Nephews on the Snow side


Love this picture!




I had Aaron take this picture because I have one with my mom from my blessing day in the exact corner of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment