Monday, January 23, 2012

Little Things

Well life is settling in here at the Jensen home. Madeline is doing amazing and after rolling over has continued to do it every time we put her down for tummy time. The physical therapist was said she is a "rock star" and I would have to agree. Our next goal is get her holding her head steady and lifting it 90 degrees. As you can see she is getting pretty good at that already.
She has also discovered her hands and loves sucking on them during tummy time if she hasn't rolled over yet.


Last week I had the chance to have some of my friends over with their little girls. We were all in the same ward when we found out we were expecting and all the due dates were within a month. It ended up that the 4 girls were spread over 2 months because my friend due first actually went four weeks early and the last one went the day before her due date. We finally all met up with all our girls at once. It was fun to see all the cute girls so we had to get a picture. I hope that even after we all move into real jobs and away from Logan we can keep up and they can be friends.


The rest of these are just pictures of our daily life. Madeline is finally starting to fit into some of her 0-3 month clothes. I had to get a picture of Madeline in her church dress I thought she just looked so cute and big already.

No comments:

Post a Comment