Monday, January 23, 2012

Coming Home

We are finally home! We actually have been home since Monday but it has taken me a few days to get everything back to normal. Madeline is doing great. She is actually getting even more vocal and smiley than before the surgery. I love to see her little personality coming out. She came home on oxygen but that is typical after heart surgery just to allow less stress on the heart while it heals. We are also very glad to have James back. I missed him a lot and am glad to have my little guy back. While leaving the hospital James was quite the fan of the nurses. They let him ride out in the wagon and even gave him a 100 piece Lego Block set. (I am shocked we fit it in the car.) Overall I am just so glad to be back at home with my family. It was a great Christmas break and we were glad to the surgery over with but it is always best to be home.


Madeline is glad to be home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment